What we do
Avail Pacific has direct and successful experience in the design, management and delivery of major projects, offering services that include:
Determination and sustainability
We are passionate about creating inspiring buildings and spaces, using earth, natural timber and standard building materials in a holistic and sustainable way.
We offer a full suite of project and change management services, including:
Programme and facilities management
Communication and stakeholder strategies
Project and contract administration
Relationship and stakeholder management.
Across both of our specialist disciplines, we offer proven expertise in:
Planning, contract and property activity
Working in multidisciplinary design and construction teams
Time, cost and quality planning, and quality control
Procuring goods and services
Contracting and construction method
We manage everything in-house:
As a strong team with significant in-house expertise, our robust offering of technical specialists includes:
• A former senior building inspector
• A trained change manager
• Huge technical reserves
• Able to handle projects of any size.
We’re stronger across Northland
Our principal core strengths are that we are:
• The strongest local Northland link – the glue
between clients, the construction industry, local supply chain, stakeholders and communities, Northland-wide.
• All about the Northland community - at the heart of what we do; we’re on a mission to grow local equity and build out of poverty through education, and we care deeply about delivering on it.
• Able to service all of Northland with ease - thanks to our mid-north location in Kerikeri.
This means you get more with Avail Pacific
• Better connections into the local supply chain, communities, and stakeholders - including iwi
• We always seek the sustainable option - using earth and natural timber where we can, as well as standard building materials, in holistic and sustainable ways
• Upskilling local businesses as we go, and training Northland contractors to the highest quality standards
•Engaging, working with and adding value to local communities: our core priority.