Our project portfolio
We’re proud of the work we do and the results we achieve for our clients and Northland’s communities.
Our projects range from community developments and larger commercial projects through to property planning for the Ministry of Education and the schools of Northland.
Our current portfolio ranges from project and property management of the recently completed architectural design of the Kawakawa Hundertwasser Park Centre – Te Hononga – and over forty Northland schools.
Using our unrivalled connections into local supply chains, communities and stakeholders, we always seek sustainable options while involving and upskilling local businesses as we go.
Better project and social outcomes - and more
Every project we undertake involves the following:
• The spirit of Northland celebrated in every project
• Vision realised: communities delighted with results
• Buildings better suited to their needs
• Projects turned around quickly and to a high standard
• Informed decisions throughout a stress-free project
• Risks reduced – as issues are identified and resolved
• Budget and timeline positively affected
• Local businesses and people engaged
• Better community, social, economic and environmental outcomes.